!hunts command provides access to the Nocturnal Souls daily hunts system.
Each target requires killing 20 of that family of monster. Targets must be no less than 6 levels lower than your level to count towards the hunt. On completion, you’ll be rewarded with experience points, gil, and unique currency, such as Alexandrite, Tanzanite Jewels, and others used for gear progression.
Daily Target Families
||Arcana and Golems
- 10% chance : JACKPOT! 15 alexandrite and 10 tanzanite jewels
- 20% chance : 8 alexandrite and 5 tanzanite jewels
- 70% chance : 5 alexandrite and 2 tanzanite jewels
Experience points and gil are scaled to your job level.
Family Type Targets
The family types in FFXI are… not an exact science, so the net is thrown a bit wide which should help find ample numbers of hunt targets. These lists also tend to include NMs and HNMs who fall under the same family type. For example, Byakko counts as a ‘beast’ and Yumcax as a ‘plant’.
Birds, Bats (things that fly… ish?)
- Bats/Triple Bats
- Birds/Giant Birds
Beasts (warm-blooded things that roam on the ground)
Arcana, Golems, and Magical Creatures
- Bombs/Bomb Clusters/Djinns/Snolls
- Evil/Animated Weapons
- Magic Pots
- Dvergers/Dverger Skulls
- Hybrid Elementals (Abyssea and Adoulin zones)
Lizards (cold-blooded things that roam on the ground)
- Lizards/Ice Lizards/Highlander Lizards