The Adventurer's Chronicles
I hit level 99… where’s all the fame and fortune?
Continue your adventures and gain renown throughout Adoulin with the Adventurer’s Chronicles (AC).
Under the tutelage of Trystol, you’ve managed to become a fully-fledged adventurer, reached level 99, and taken the first steps in conquering the darkness. So, what now? Where do you go? How do you make a name for yourself as an adventurer?
The Adventurer’s Chronicles (AC) are a follow-up of the Adventure Quest (AQ) system available on completion of the final Adventure Quest step with Trystol at level 99 and will help guide players through the various systems in that open up at level 99.
These quests are fairly straightforward tasks and will be carried out in parallel as players unlock and explore other combat systems. Most new players will gradually complete each chapter in the AC as they work to unlock other content, but can use the system to guide what types of content they should be focusing on and when.
To begin, find your way to the exclusive club, the Silver Knife, in Eastern Adoulin. Glowing Hearth at the front door can provide a clue on how to enter this exclusive club. Be warned, like any good bouncer, he’ll need a little payment every time you want to enter.
Each Chapter has a specific target or set of targets with an associated reward. Some rewards include Kupons that players can use to choose their own rewards from Dealer Moogles located in Port San d’Oria, Port Bastok, and Port Windurst.
Challenges and Rewards
- Chapter 1: Defeat each of the six Wildskeeper Reives.
- Reward: A Mog Kupon AW-WK, redeemable for one of the many items available from the Wildskeeper Reives.
- Chapter 2: Defeat each of the tier 4, 5, and 6 encounters in Reisenjima Henge.
- Reward: 5x corduroy cloth and 5x flameshun cloth for upgrading reforged artifact armors.
- Chapter 3: Defeat 200 apex monsters in active hot zones (see list and times).
- Reward: 5x corduroy cloth for upgrading reforged artifact armors.
- Chapter 4: Unlock and complete the Voidwatch campaign through TOAU.
- Reward: Allows players to gain and store voidstones at an enhanced rate. Increases gain to one every 3 hours (down from 4) and the ability to store up to 16 (increased from 6).
- Chapter 5: Defeat each of the the zone bosses and disjointed in all four Dynamis Divergence zones.
- Reward: 2x Demon Medals for upgrading reforged relic armors
- Chapter 6: Defeat each of the tier 1 encounters in Escha Zi’Tah.
- Reward: Access to the rare item shop in the Silver Knife and 1,000 Infamy Points.
- Chapter 7: Defeat each of the Ascended encounters in Reisenjima.
- Reward: A Mog Kupon AW-GeIV, redeemable for one of the many items available from Reisenjima’s HELM-tier encounters, and 1,500 Infamy Points.
- Chapter 8: Defeat Quetzacoatl in Reisenjima five times.
- Reward: A Mog Kupon A-OmII, redeemable for one of five rare Omen (Reisenjima-tier) body armors, and 2,000 Infamy Points
- Chapter 9: Defeat each of the tier 1 encounters in Escha Ru’Aun.
- Reward: A Mog Kupon AW-GeIV, redeemable for one of the many items available from Reisenjima’s HELM-tier encounters, and 2,500 Infamy Points.
- Chapter 10: Defeat each of the Ark Angels in Escha Ru’Aun.
- Reward: A Mog Kupon AW-GFIII, redeemable for one of many items available from Escha Ru’Aun and Reisenjima, and 2,500 Infamy Points.
Forgot what you should do for a Chapter? Speak to quest giver in the Silver Knife again for a list and reminder of your targets.